How come when I try close an Order it states Invalid Parameters?

As the title says, I have an open position I want to close but it wont let me stating invalid parameters?

Any help or advice to resolve this is appreciated as I would ideally like to close this position ASAP

5173196: As the title says, I have an open position I want to close but it wont let me stating invalid parameters? Any help or advice to resolve this is appreciated as I would ideally like to close this position ASAP

Just close it by clicking on the "x" of the open position in the "Trade" section of the "Toolbox" window!

If it does not work, please provide more information such as MT4 or MT5, Symbol, Type of Order, Open Price, Freeze Level, and maybe even a screen shot of the "Trade" section if possible.

PS! Pay special attention to your brokers Freeze Level: "If the execution price lies within the range defined by the freeze level, the order cannot be modified, cancelled or closed".

FreezeLevel Limitation (Freezing Distance).

Market orders can not be closed if the StopLoss and TakeProfit values violate the FreezLevel parameter requirements.
StopLoss or TakeProfit orders can not be modified if StopLoss or TakeProfit values violate the StopLevel parameter requirements.
Pending orders can not be deleted or modified if the declared open price violates the FreezeLevel parameter requirements.

Order Type
Open Price StopLoss (SL) TakeProfit (TP)
Buy
Modification is prohibited Bid-SL > FreezeLevel TP-Bid > FreezeLevel
Sell
Modification is prohibited SL-Ask > FreezeLevel Ask-TP > FreezeLevel
BuyLimit
Ask-OpenPrice > FreezeLevel Regulated by the StopLevel parameter
Regulated by the StopLevel parameter
SellLimit
OpenPrice-Bid > FreezeLevel Regulated by the StopLevel parameter Regulated by the StopLevel parameter
BuyStop
OpenPrice-Ask > FreezeLevel Regulated by the StopLevel parameter Regulated by the StopLevel parameter
SellStop
Bid-OpenPrice > FreezeLevel Regulated by the StopLevel parameter Regulated by the StopLevel parameter

Reason: