US Clients for signal

Looking to trade <> signal that requires >< account for symbol S&P.  <> does not accept US clients and i am having difficulty finding a broker that will trade the same symbol so that i may use <>.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!!

Please help!!!

jbertsch86:

Looking to trade <> signal that requires >< account for symbol S&P.  <> does not accept US clients and i am having difficulty finding a broker that will trade the same symbol so that i may use <>.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!!

Please help!!!

You should contact the signal provider instead of looking for an answer to such a specific signal related issue here on this forum.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You should contact the signal provider instead of looking for an answer to such a specific signal related issue here on this forum.

I reached out to the provider first but was unable to provide info for my situation. He did comment that he had many USsubscribers but did not know how they resolved the issue.

jbertsch86:
I reached out to the provider first but was unable to provide info for my situation. He did comment that he had many USsubscribers but did not know how they resolved the issue.

He can ask those US subscribers in order to help you, otherwise he will lose a client.

You can also ask the broker in order to recommend another broker with the same or similar symbol, since they cannot serve you.

Eleni Anna Branou:

He can ask those US subscribers in order to help you, otherwise he will lose a client.

You can also ask the broker in order to recommend another broker with the same or similar symbol, since they cannot serve you.

Thank you for the advice but I have done both. I have seen similar questions regarding other indices with different symbols but with no clear responses.
Reason: