closing ripple trading

Hi I just received an email from AVATRADE stating that they are closing ripple trading at 2400 hrs tonight what does this mean? thanks and what should I do! just ride it out until they close it? or close it myself now?

lulubug: Hi I just received an email from AVATRADE stating that they are closing ripple trading at 2400 hrs tonight what does this mean? thanks and what should I do! just ride it out until they close it? or close it myself now?

Are you trading the cryptocurrency "Ripple" (eg. XRPUSD)? If not, then it does not concern your trades!

However, from what I have seen of your usual posts, I would recommend that you don't trade anything be it on a real or a demo account, until you have first taken the time to learn about "trading" in itself.

Be it Forex, CFDs or whatever, first take the time to learn the basics and educate yourself on what it is all about.

You would not expect a doctor to start operating on people before he has gained the knowledge and experience or for an architect to start designing a building before gaining an education on the subject first.

The same applies here! First you have to dedicate some time (a lot of time) to the research and self-study to build up your knowledge of trading!

One suggestion is "BabyPip's School of Pipsology", but there are many other sources and books for you to start your "journey"!

Fernando Carreiro:

Are you trading the cryptocurrency "Ripple" (eg. XRPUSD)? If not, then it does not concern your trades!

However, from what I have seen of your usual posts, I would recommend that you don't trade anything be it on a real or a demo account, until you have first taken the time to learn about "trading" in itself.

Be it Forex, CFDs or whatever, first take the time to learn the basics and educate yourself on what it is all about.

You would not expect a doctor to start operating on people before he has gained the knowledge and experience or for an architect to start designing a building before gaining an education on the subject first.

The same applies here! First you have to dedicate some time (a lot of time) to the research and self-study to build up your knowledge of trading!

One suggestion is "BabyPip's School of Pipsology", but there are many other sources and books for you to start your "journey"!

thank you for your information I agree whole heartedly I made a small investment and purchased some stock to see what would happen, not very much just a couple hundred dollars...well that turned into 2500.00 in a week, I have been studying on and off for a bit and I need to start somewhere and I wanted to get in on cryptocurrency when it was low priced.  So I am trying to learn quickly and that is why I am asking for your advice :) I really appreciate everyones input so far, and I ask for your patience and respect your opinion because your exactly correct thank you so much.

lulubug:

thank you for your information I agree whole heartedly I made a small investment and purchased some stock to see what would happen, not very much just a couple hundred dollars...well that turned into 2500.00 in a week, I have been studying on and off for a bit and I need to start somewhere and I wanted to get in on cryptocurrency when it was low priced.  So I am trying to learn quickly and that is why I am asking for your advice :) I really appreciate everyones input so far, and I ask for your patience and respect your opinion because your exactly correct thank you so much.

so you turned 200 into 2500 in 1 week, right? please show us your strategy

mrluck1:

so you turned 200 into 2500 in 1 week, right? please show us your strategy

if I knew it I would tell you lol...

lulubug:
Hi I just received an email from AVATRADE stating that they are closing ripple trading at 2400 hrs tonight what does this mean? thanks and what should I do! just ride it out until they close it? or close it myself now?

I had some ripple (xrp) on Avatrade also. Just the demo as I was trying them out as they claimed to be offering a lot of cryptocurrencies, albeit of course, CFDs, not 'real' coin.

Then this morning, I found the two trades for ripple had been closed, not by me, and the symbol is no longer available. Nothing on their website, and their chat is unavailable. Not a good sign.

I imagine they have decided that ripple is too much of a risk for them. A few brokers are doing this. Others did allow a crypto, but then few days later, I see they are only allowing you to close any open trades, but not to open any new ones.

All best.

mrluck1: so you turned 200 into 2500 in 1 week, right? please show us your strategy

She bought it. It went up. If it doesn't go up, don't buy it.

just guessing... Avatrade is a market maker :) this is, probably, why they stopped ripple trading as the coin grew almost 100% in 24 hours. Remeber Alpari v CHF :)  bad sign in anycase...

Reason: