How to increase SL, TP, Entry lines thickness?

Hi everyone,

1) Is it possible to drag and drop the SL & TP without having to press teh ALT key? §If yes, how?

2) I have a UHD monitor and the SL/TP/Entry price lines are much too thin. How can I increase their width?

Thanks!

1. Uncheck the option that requires the ALT key. You changed it from the default.
  2. Lower your screen resolution.

Thanks for your quick reply Whroeder1, this is the second time!

1. Oops! Sorry I should have found this simple setting by myself! Thanks!

2. I don't want to lower my screen resolution because I have other applications that requires a very high resolution.

Moreover, I am very happy with this 3840x2160 pixels resolution and I guess you understand that I didn't buy a UHD monitor to make it work in a standard HD resolution mode.

Nowadays, UHD monitors are getting much cheaper with high quality (such as the Samsung's), so Xmas is going to be the right time to change to a UHD for many people...

I am running Windows 10 with a 175% custom scaling (a lower scaling would make letters/characters difficult to read).

Question: Is it possible, with some mql4 programming, to make the SL & TP lines much thicker and still be able to drag & drop these lines? If yes, can I please have some clues?

3. Same question for the BID/ASK lines.

Thanks again!

ccou:   Question: Is it possible, with some mql4 programming, to make the SL & TP lines much thicker a
No because the SW has not changed.
Reason: