support for multiple spread widening Array field during backtest.

1) multi pair strategies are the way of the future: hence MT5 supports multi currency pair strategies and multi currency backtesting.

2) spread widening is a key part of a backtesting 'flex test': hence MT4 has a spread field in the backtester.

3) MT5 now needs a backtesting spread widener ARRAY: if my system enters 3 pairs at once and exits 3 pairs at once, I should be able to put 3 specific wider spreads into the array for the backtest.

Not a 'nice to have': it's a 'basic need' for multi currency backtesting.

Please reply and support this post. 

Example:

AUDCAD spread 45

AUDJPY spread 40

AUDNZD spread 55

A multicurrency backtest in MT5 currently has no way to show how a backtest would run with such spreads.  

loadednrg:

1) multi pair strategies are the way of the future: hence MT5 supports multi currency pair strategies and multi currency backtesting.

2) spread widening is a key part of a backtesting 'flex test': hence MT4 has a spread field in the backtester.

3) MT5 now needs a backtesting spread widener ARRAY: if my system enters 3 pairs at once and exits 3 pairs at once, I should be able to put 3 specific wider spreads into the array for the backtest.

Not a 'nice to have': it's a 'basic need' for multi currency backtesting.

Please reply and support this post. 

Example:

AUDCAD spread 45

AUDJPY spread 40

AUDNZD spread 55

A multicurrency backtest in MT5 currently has no way to show how a backtest would run with such spreads.  

Does mt5 need this since spread are recorded in the history

True system design is interested in:

1) the system performed on recorded / existing spread.

2) wider spread

3) narrower spread

If a system does not pass all 3 tests, it should not be used. 

Reason: