Just Interesting: how has your income changed after all the changes in service "Freelance"? Please, do not participate in the poll if you are not a freelancer?!

• 19% (5)
  • 42% (11)
  • 38% (10)
Total voters: 26

Would be good to know which changes you are referring to.

Marco vd Heijden:

Would be good to know which changes you are referring to.

All the changes from the beginning of this year (hiding the data about developers for customers and vice versa, removing statistics like "TOP 10", etc.).

Thanks.

Shukurjon Beknazarov:

All the changes from the beginning of this year (hiding the data about developers for customers and vice versa, removing statistics like "TOP 10", etc.).

Thanks.

I almost stopped the use of this service. Working blindly is not suitable for me. 

very decreased

we hope they will return to their original start

not only you and others (including me), but more freelancers became not interested

in addition, I have the same of Alain's opinion

Shukurjon Beknazarov:

Thanks.

• hiding the data about developers for customers

I contacted the service desk to give my opinion but they are not interested to cancel their new rules.

in my opinion, when a customer selects a freelancer then they (both) can see each other data (name and full profile access). So, it is not a necessary action.

• removing statistics like "TOP 10"
The above have stopped the competition between freelancers and made it very dark for both (customers and freelancers)

In my opinion, hiding the customer's strategy (to protect their ideas being stolen by others) is most necessary than hiding names then the strategy could be discussed step by step internally between customer/coder.

Code Profiling - Creating Programs - MetaEditor Help
Code Profiling - Creating Programs - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Profiling is a process of gathering application features, such as an execution time of its individual fragments (functions, lines). MetaEditor has integrated means of code profiling allowing a programmer to optimize a source code. Profiling can be performed on the normal chart of the trading platform, as well as using history data in the...

Mohammad Soubra:

• hiding the data about developers for customers

I contacted the service desk to give my opinion but they are not interested to cancel their new rules.

in my opinion, when a customer selects a freelancer then they (both) can see each other data (name and full profile access). So, it is not a necessary action.

• removing statistics like "TOP 10"
The above have stopped the competition between freelancers and made it very dark for both (customers and freelancers)

In my opinion, hiding the customer's strategy (to protect their ideas being stolen by others) is most necessary than hiding names then the strategy could be discussed step by step internally between customer/coder.

Dear, thanks for posts.

Actually, I don't created this poll to discussing the work(changes) of the site, because it's uselessly...

I just wondering - how useful it's the changes for the developers!

Regards...

Shukurjon Beknazarov:

Dear, thanks for posts.

Actually, I don't created this poll to discussing the work(changes) of the site, because it's uselessly...

I just wondering - how useful it's the changes for the developers!

Regards...

Yes Shukurjon,

just to share my opinion.

Regards to you also

Reason: