Swap rate overcharge!

Hi everyone, 

I have been recently trading on Amazon . All good with a bit of profit as well, until my broker  sent me an email to inform me that the swap charges have been calculated at a wrong rate. 

I didn't pay to much attention to this email as i was not expecting a huge difference . Well how wrong i was . 

Short after, I've noticed that £1,900 have been deducted from my account followed by another £1,800 straight after so a staggering £3,700 in total .  

i do find this outrageous considering i have only had 0.5 of a contract for 25 days in total .  

They have changed the swap rate on contract specification to $441.14 to justify the charges . 

Can someone help me with a bit of advise on this ? 

Thank you . 

Files:

HyperCom:

Hi everyone, 

I have been recently trading on Amazon . All good with a bit of profit as well, until my broker sent me an email to inform me that the swap charges have been calculated at a wrong rate. 

I didn't pay to much attention to this email as i was not expecting a huge difference . Well how wrong i was . 

Short after, I've noticed that £1,900 have been deducted from my account followed by another £1,800 straight after so a staggering £3,700 in total .  

i do find this outrageous considering i have only had 0.5 of a contract for 25 days in total .  

They have changed the swap rate on contract specification to $441.14 to justify the charges . 

Can someone help me with a bit of advise on this ? 

You might want to edit out the brokers name and the latest comment, considering (negative) discussion about brokers / banks / FI, is not allowed. That said without these two points. the question seems valid. 

Enrique Dangeroux:

You might want to edit out the brokers name and the latest comment, considering (negative) discussion about brokers / banks / FI, is not allowed. That said without these two points. the question seems valid. 

Thanks Enrique . All done 

Reason: