Different ZIGZAG concept

Hi I'll ask to experts in mql. I know that the conventional zigzag lookback for the past n candles that we select in the depht parameter to find the swing points on the chart. My question is: could be possible to convert the code to make the indi to consider the future n candles ? Obviously in this case the swing points should appear only after a n number of candles don't overlap the hypotetic swing point. Thanks in advance.

danizani95:
Hi I'll ask to experts in mql. I know that the conventional zigzag lookback for the past n candles that we select in the depht parameter to find the swing points on the chart. My question is: could be possible to convert the code to make the indi to consider the future n candles ? Obviously in this case the swing points should appear only after a n number of candles don't overlap the hypotetic swing point. Thanks in advance.
Check the super signals and fractals with adjustable period : they work in almost the exact same way as you propose

Mladen Rakic:
Check the super signals and fractals with adjustable period : they work in almost the exact same way as you propose

Thank you mladen but I need to be considered only the n future candles. Not n past + n future. Furthermore I need an alternance of high and low swing points. Hope you will help me

danizani95:

Thank you mladen but I need to be considered only the n future candles. Not n past + n future. Furthermore I need an alternance of high and low swing points. Hope you will help me

Sorry, but what would be the purpose of using only future bars? The reasons that I can think of are not falling into the "used in trading" sort

Mladen Rakic:
Sorry, but what would be the purpose of using only future bars? The reasons that I can think of are not falling into the "used in trading" sort
the purpose would be the ease to quickly spot the reverse points to trace good supports and resistances.
Reason: