Copying Signal from different broker

Hello I am fairly new to forex and I'm currently trying to copy a signal. The problem is I'm registered to Tradersway broker and the signal provider is registered to IC Markets. if I subscribe to their signal will it still work on my meta trader 4? When I search for the broker in meta trader 4 they do not pop up. I'm registered with MQL5 so if I register through MQL% to that signal will it automatically populate in my metatrader 4 app? Thank You.

2Pn1A5U7:
Hello I am fairly new to forex and I'm currently trying to copy a signal. The problem is I'm registered to Tradersway broker and the signal provider is registered to IC Markets. if I subscribe to their signal will it still work on my meta trader 4? When I search for the broker in meta trader 4 they do not pop up. I'm registered with MQL5 so if I register through MQL% to that signal will it automatically populate in my metatrader 4 app? Thank You.

Yes, you can copy a signal with a different broker but you should check the slippage between the 2 brokers first, under the slippage tab.

The green values are best but you could try under a yellow value too.

If you can't find the desired signal in your MT4 platform's signal tab, you can search for it in the upper right corner (search area).

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, you can copy a signal with a different broker but you should check the slippage between the 2 brokers first, under the slippage tab.

The green values are best but you could try under a yellow value too.

If you can't find the desired signal in your MT4 platform's signal tab, you can search for it in the upper right corner (search area).

I don't see my broker under the slippage tab... what would that mean? Thanks.

2Pn1A5U7:

I don't see my broker under the slippage tab... what would that mean? Thanks.

That no subscriber has copied this signal so far using your broker.

You could try at your own risk and see how it goes.

You could even ask the signal provider about it.

Reason: