MT4 fails to sync executed pending Orders during fast moving market and recognizes it a pending order that cant be deleted - page 2

Chike Assuzu:

I tried it but same issue occurred with two trades.

the below image shows the pending trades

When it's yellow like that it means that the broker server has somehow accepted your pending order for future processing, however, it is not active since the order is not valid! It's a bug in both your code and in the MQ broker server. The server shouldn't accept Buy-stop orders below the offer and you shouldn't be trying to send buy-stop orders below the offer. You need to change your code to either A) Use the correct order type. or B) Use the correct price. 

Honestly i have tried several alternatives but it still result in the same issue, i believe its has something to do with MT4 server as you said

Chike Assuzu:

Honestly i have tried several alternatives but it still result in the same issue, i believe its has something to do with MT4 server

It's a combination of bugs between you and the server. It is accepting your EA's bad orders.

You need to overhaul your code and fix your issues... the server shouldn't accept these orders, but it does so you have to be spot on with your code.

nicholishen:

It's a combination of bugs between you and the server. It is accepting your EA's bad orders.

You need to overhaul your code and fix your issues... the server shouldn't accept these orders, but it does so you have to be spot on with your code.

this only occurs during fast moving markets or when my trading velocity is high, pls check your inbox,

Reason: