MT4 fails to sync executed pending Orders during fast moving market and recognizes it a pending order that cant be deleted

MT4 fails to sync executed pending Orders during fast moving market and recognizes it a pending order that cant be deleted. It occurs occasionally during fast moving market.

Sometimes I notice an open pending order that could't be deleted by EA and the market have passed that price. If i try deleting  it manually is says ''invalid '',but when i restart MT4 it appears to be an open trade. Can any help me or i'm experiencing the same issue ?

This code creates new pending Orders

if( rateChange > VelocityTrigger * Point && avgSpread <= maxSpread && totalBuyStop < TradeDeviation ) {
         if( AccountFreeMarginCheck( Symbol(), OP_BUY, lotSize() ) <= 0 || GetLastError() == 134 ) {
            Print( "Notice: Not enough free margin to open trade. Expert is removed." );
            ExpertRemove();
            return ( 0 ); 
         }
         ticket = OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, lotSize(), Ask + ( totalBuyStop + 1.0 ) * ( Point * TradeDelta ), Slippage, 0, 0, TradeComment, MagicNumber, 0 );
      } 
      if( rateChange < - VelocityTrigger * Point && avgSpread <= maxSpread && totalSellStop < TradeDeviation ) {
         if( AccountFreeMarginCheck( Symbol(), OP_SELL, lotSize() ) <= 0 || GetLastError() == 134 ) {
            Print( "Notice: Not enough free margin to open trade. Expert is removed." );
            ExpertRemove();
            return ( 0 );
         }
         ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELLSTOP, lotSize(), Bid - ( totalSellStop + 1.0 ) * ( Point * TradeDelta ), Slippage, 0, 0, TradeComment, MagicNumber, 0 );

}   

This code check for order status

case OP_BUYSTOP:
               if( avgSpread > maxSpread ||  MathAbs( rateChange ) < VelocityTrigger * Point  ) 
                  r = OrderDelete( OrderTicket() );
               totalBuyStop++;
            break;
            case OP_SELLSTOP:
               if( avgSpread > maxSpread ||  MathAbs( rateChange ) < VelocityTrigger * Point  ) 
                  r = OrderDelete( OrderTicket() );
               totalSellStop++;
            break;

= OrderDelete( OrderTicket() );
You can not use any Trade Functions until you select an order.

It should look something like this...

for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)
      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS)&&OrderSymbol()==Symbol()&&OrderMagicNumber()==MAGIC)
         if(avgSpread > maxSpread|| MathAbs(rateChange) < VelocityTrigger * _Point)
            for(int j=0;j<2 && !OrderDelete(OrderTicket());j++) // extra attempt if first one fails
               Print(__FUNCTION__," <!!!> ",ErrorDescription(GetLastError()));

whroeder1:
You can not use any Trade Functions until you select an order.

Thanks i will check it out

nicholishen:

I will try to apply that and it resolves it

nicholishen:

I tried it but same issue occurred with two trades.

the below image shows the pending trades

Chike Assuzu:

I tried it but still same issue occured.

this image shows the pending trades

Your using the wrong orders. Limit orders go under the price and stop orders go above it.

nicholishen:
Your using the wrong orders. Limit orders go under the price and stop orders go above it.
 EA already executed several trades before it occured again on the last 2 trades you can see the error

Chike Assuzu:
 EA already executed several trades before it occured again on the last 2 trades you can see the error
Yeah because you're sending the wrong orders. Use limit orders instead.

after i closed the terminal, and restarted it. It showed the open trades and closed it immediately. because the TP have already passed.

Reason: