Cannot find Indicators Folder on MetaTrader 4 on MAC !? - page 2

for macOS + MQL5 

--------------------------

-> FINDER

enter CMD+SHIFT+G

~/Library/Application Support/MetaTrader 5/Bottles/metatrader5/drive_c/Program Files/MetaTrader 5/MQL5/

Zz12345678 #: Any ideas where to find user coded Expert Advisor file on MataTrader 5 on Mac? After the MacOS recent update MT5 does not open and I want to access the files I used to work in MataEditor

This is the MT4/MQL4 section. This section and topic has nothing to do with MT5/MQL5. Please post your query in the appropriate section.

windtalkerz #:

for macOS + MQL5 

--------------------------

-> FINDER

enter CMD+SHIFT+G

~/Library/Application Support/MetaTrader 5/Bottles/metatrader5/drive_c/Program Files/MetaTrader 5/MQL5/

This is fantastic! This worked and I was able to find the location. Thank you very much.

FIND IT HERE :

/Applications/MetaTrader 4.app/Contents/SharedSupport/metatrader4/support/metatrader64/drive_c/Program Files (x86)/MetaTrader 4

GOODLUCK!!

If you installed Metatrader 4 on macOS using version released in March/2023 (or newer), then the folder should be in your user's workspace (/Users/your_username/Library...):

~/Library/Application Support/net.metaquotes.wine.metatrader4/drive_c/Program Files (x86)/MetaTrader 4/MQL4/Indicators

I recently installed MT5 on my MAC. I found the data folder at 

~/Library/Application Support/net.metaquotes.wine.metatrader5/drive_c/Program Files/MetaTrader 5/MQL5

Kudakwashe Mafutah #:

After a while i found it under 

/User/<user name>/Library/Application Support/MetaTrader 4/Bottles/metatrader4/drive_c/Program Files/MetaTrader 4/MQL4/

I hope this helps.

Yes Thank You!
Reason: