Is Metatrader Strategy Tester really that useless? - page 3

josephcom:
That sounds a good idea. I'll check this out and let you know the outcome in a few minutes...
Finally I found the solution.

Like I said in the previous post, this is a problem with brokers and not Metatrader.

I kept opening demo accounts in different brokers until I found the right one. Surprisingly my test results now show a 100% History Quality which is beyond my expectations.

For the sake of respecting this forum's policies, I don't mention brokers' names.

Thank all of you who walked me through solving this problem, especially:

@Fernando Carreiro

josephcom:

Like I said in the previous post, this is a problem with brokers and not Metatrader.

I kept opening demo accounts in different brokers until I found the right one. Surprisingly my test results now show a 100% History Quality which is beyond my expectations.

For the sake of respecting this forum's policies, I don't mention brokers' names.

@Fernando Carreiro

You are welcome, but I really did not do much, as you had already carried out my suggestion.

Fernando Carreiro:
You are welcome, but I really did not do much, as you had already carried out my suggestion.
What you do doesn't matter, what you try to do does. You tried to help me and I appreciate that

josephcom:

@Fernando Carreiro

You are welcome.  I'm glad that everything is solved.  Regards.
Reason: