Indicators: chkOnlineStatus

chkOnlineStatus:

It shows the three relevant items of the online status of the terminal: connection, ping, prev_calculated and sends an email if defined.

Screenshot

Author: Carl Schreiber

Its pretty good. But it needs to send some identifying information about the particular mt4 account sending the email. Then it would be fantastic.

It is also unclear: 1st option "OnTimer" is the frequency of checking? The final option email send minutes is *delay time after fault is found*?

Many thanks for this.

Max:

Its pretty good. But it needs
1) to send some identifying information about the particular mt4 account sending the email
. Then it would be fantastic.

It is also unclear:

2) 1st option "OnTimer" is the frequency of checking?

3) The final option email send minutes is *delay time after fault is found*?

Many thanks for this.

add 1) I am about to do that incl. the Push-Notification, just wait a bit.

add 2) Yes, if it is set to 1000 OnTimer is called every second (=1000 mSec), minimum is 100.

add 3) No, it refers to either send a mail (or push) or not! So if the offline-time exceeds this limit (default: more than 10 minutes offline) a mail or push is sent if not no mail or push is sent. But any dis- or re-connect is shown on the chart and/or printed to the Expert log (if set so!). This is due to the fact that sometimes the terminal changes the server and it becomes offline for some seconds - not worthy to be alarmed!

Carl Schreiber:

add 1) I am about to do that incl. the Push-Notification, just wait a bit.

add 2) Yes, if it is set to 1000 OnTimer is called every second (=1000 mSec), minimum is 100.

add 3) No, it refers to either send a mail (or push) or not! So if the offline-time exceeds this limit (default: more than 10 minutes offline) a mail or push is sent if not no mail or push is sent. But any dis- or re-connect is shown on the chart and/or printed to the Expert log (if set so!). This is due to the fact that sometimes the terminal changes the server and it becomes offline for some seconds - not worthy to be alarmed!

nice I see, pretty obvious really.
Reason: