Download MetaTrader 5

MT5 Backtesting beyond May 06, 2010

To add comments, please log in or register
Having troubles understanding the code? Perhaps, you can find an article on that topic!
Winsor Hoang
Winsor Hoang 2010.09.29 01:33 
Does anyone know how to import or download data for MT5? It seems that I can not backtest beyond May 06, 2010. Under Tools, Options, Charts, I have set the max bars in chart to Unlimited. I still cannot get a Daily or 5 minutes chart to go pass May 06, 2010. I guess if I cannot  look at the chart, then my backtesting would not go beyond it. I am using MIGFX MT5
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Client Terminal Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Client Terminal Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Rashid Umarov
Admin
Rashid Umarov 2010.09.29 14:59  
waterhorse:
  I guess if I cannot  look at the chart, then my backtesting would not go beyond it. I am using MIGFX MT5

It means that MIGFX does not provide deep history. You can login to our MetaQuotes-Demo sever. Try to add a new server:

Winsor Hoang
Winsor Hoang 2010.09.29 20:22  
Rosh:

It means that MIGFX does not provide deep history. You can login to our MetaQuotes-Demo sever. Try to add a new server:

Thanks Rosh. I tried your suggestion and it works great. Thank you.
To add comments, please log in or register