I need to Lock my expert based on my account number and broker - page 2

if(AccountName() == "input name"){;}

Hi, where i must put that code please,i have tried put it after int init{}, just work for the lock the account, but the indicator not appear..

<Decompiled code removed>

how to add demo account restriction to this code ?

eashfa.ir ea.cashfa.ir:
how to add demo account restriction to this code ?

If MT5 so you can read this article:

Securing MQL5 code: Password Protection, Key Generators, Time-limits, Remote Licenses and Advanced EA License Key Encryption Techniques

"Most developers need to have their code secured. This article will present a few different ways to protect MQL5 software. All examples in the article will refer to Expert Advisors but the same rules can be applied to Scripts and Indicators. The article starts with simple password protection and follows with key generators, licensing a given brokers account and time-limit protection. Then it introduces a remote license server concept. My last article on MQL5-RPC framework described Remote Procedure Calls from MetaTrader 5 to any XML-RPC server."

"I will make use of this solution to provide an example of a remote license. I will also describe how to enhance this solution with base64 encoding and provide advice for PGP support to make ultra-secure protection for MQL5 Expert Advisors and Indicators. I am aware that MetaQuotes Software Corp. is providing some options for licensing the code directly from the MQL5.com Market section. This is really good for all developers and will not invalidate ideas presented in this article. Both solutions used together can only make the protection stronger and more secure against software theft."

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Flag encryption and license management:

Sergey Golubev, 2020.10.24 14:55

And it is something which can be used together with MQL5 Cloud Protector

----------------

Besides, you can use Freelance service to find the developer/coder who can code/inprove/fix something for you or consult you concerning the subject.

MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform for Forex, Stocks, Futures
MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform for Forex, Stocks, Futures
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaTrader 5 is a free application for traders allowing to perform technical analysis and trading operations in the Forex and exchange markets.

Anton Nel #:

Example for MT4 EA:

How for example MT5 EA?

@Cepi Suryadi Marwan #: How for example MT5 EA?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

EA limit code

Fernando Carreiro, 2017.09.10 22:17

Here is a sample of my own code that I use, but it is up to you to implement properly. I'm not offering any support on it. It is up to you to do the necessary research and learning.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
// Initialisation Event Function
//+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
int OnInit()
{
   // Check Licensing Restrictions
   if( boolRestrictOnInit() ) return( INIT_FAILED );

// ...

return( INIT_SUCCEEDED );  // Initialisation complete
}
// Tick Event Function
void OnTick()
{
   // Check Licensing Restrictions
   if( boolRestrictOnTick() ) return;

/// ...
}
// Function to Test Restrictions during Initialisation
bool boolRestrictOnInit()
{
   boolRestrictions =
      boolRestrictExpiration     ||
      boolRestrictAccountNumber  ||
      boolRestrictAccountName    ||
      boolRestrictAccountServer  ||
      boolRestrictAccountCompany ||
      boolRestrictDemoAccount    ||
      boolRestrictSymbols;

if( boolRestrictions )
   {
      boolRestrictionsUnverified = true;

if( (bool) TerminalInfoInteger( TERMINAL_CONNECTED ) )
      {
         long longAccountNumber = AccountInfoInteger( ACCOUNT_LOGIN );
         if( longAccountNumber > 0 )
         {
            if( boolRestrictAccountNumber )
               { if( longAccountNumber                        != longRestrictAccountNumber )
                  { return( boolRestrictAlert() ); } }
            if( boolRestrictAccountName )
               { if( AccountInfoString( ACCOUNT_NAME )        != strRestrictAccountName    )
            if( boolRestrictAccountServer )
               { if( AccountInfoString( ACCOUNT_SERVER )      != strRestrictAccountServer  )
            if( boolRestrictAccountCompany )
               { if( AccountInfoString( ACCOUNT_COMPANY )     != strRestrictAccountCompany )
            if( boolRestrictDemoAccount )
               { if( AccountInfoInteger( ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE ) != ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE_DEMO   )
            if( boolRestrictSymbols() )
               { return( boolRestrictAlert() ); }

boolRestrictionsUnverified = false;
         }
      }
   }
   return( false );
}
// Function to Test Variations of Restricted Symbols
bool boolRestrictSymbols()
{
   if( boolRestrictSymbols )
   {
      int intSymbolCount = ArraySize( strRestrictSymbols );
      if( intSymbolCount == 0 ) return( false );
      for( int i = 0; i < intSymbolCount; i++ )
      {
         if( StringFind( _Symbol, strRestrictSymbols[i] ) != WRONG_VALUE ) return( false );
         int
            intLen  = StringLen( strRestrictSymbols[i] ),
            intHalf = intLen / 2;
         string
            strLeft  = StringSubstr( strRestrictSymbols[i], 0, intHalf ),
            strRight = StringSubstr( strRestrictSymbols[i], intHalf, intLen - intHalf );
         if( ( StringFind( _Symbol, strLeft  ) != WRONG_VALUE ) &&
             ( StringFind( _Symbol, strRight ) != WRONG_VALUE )    )
            return( false );
      }
      return( true );
   }
   return( false );
}
// Function to Test Expiration during Tick Events
bool boolRestrictOnTick()
{
   if( boolRestrictions )
   {
      if( boolRestrictionsUnverified )
         return( boolRestrictOnInit() );
      if( boolRestrictExpiration && ( TimeCurrent() >= dtRestrictExpiration ) )
         return( boolRestrictAlert()  );
   }
   return( false );
}
// Function to Alert User of Licensing Restrictions and Remove Code from Execution
bool boolRestrictAlert()
{
   if( boolRestrictAlert )
      MessageBox( strRestrictAlertMessage, strRestrictAlertCaption, MB_ICONERROR );
   ExpertRemove();
   return( true );
}
//      Variables for Handling of Licensing Restrictions
bool
   boolRestrictExpiration     = false, // Set to true, to use an Experation Date
   boolRestrictAccountNumber  = false, // Set to true for Restricting by Account Number
   boolRestrictAccountName    = false, // Set to true for Restricting by Account Name
   boolRestrictAccountServer  = false, // Set to true for Restricting by Account Server
   boolRestrictAccountCompany = false, // Set to true for Restricting by Account Company
   boolRestrictDemoAccount    = false, // Set to true, to only allow Demo Accounts
   boolRestrictSymbols        = false, // Set to true, to only allow certain Symbols
   boolRestrictAlert          = true,  // Display Alert Message when Restrictions apply
   boolRestrictionsUnverified = false, // DO NOT CHANGE. For internal use only!
   boolRestrictions           = false; // DO NOT CHANGE. For internal use only!
datetime
   dtRestrictExpiration       = D'2017.03.31';  // Restricted by Expration Date
long
   longRestrictAccountNumber  = 123456789;      // Restricted by Account Number
string
   strRestrictAccountName     = "Client Name",  // Restricted by Account Name
   strRestrictAccountServer   = "Server Name",  // Restricted by Account Server
   strRestrictAccountCompany  = "Company Name", // Restricted by Account Company
   strRestrictSymbols[]       = { "EURUSD", "GBPJPY", "NZDCAD" }, // Restricted Symbols
   strRestrictAlertCaption    = "Restrictions", // Alert Message Box Caption
   strRestrictAlertMessage    =
      "ATTENTION! Due to Licensing Restrictions, code execution has been blocked!";
      // Message to be used when Restrictions have been detected
Reason: