How to make product file?

I have a new product.

I would like to upload my product to Market. 

Let me know how to make product file, please? 

Chang Suk Chung:

I have a new product.

I would like to upload my product to Market. 

Let me know how to make product file, please? 

Are you register as seller?

If yes, go https://www.mql5.com/en/market

And press 'add product' button.

See image, red cycle.

A Market of trading robots, technical indicators, and other trading applications - MetaTrader Market
A Market of trading robots, technical indicators, and other trading applications - MetaTrader Market
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader Market - a Market of trading robots, indicators, trading books and magazines
Files:
Capture1.PNG  328 kb

Chang Suk Chung:

• I have a new product. I would like to upload my product to Market.  Let me know how to make product file, please?
  • I see Meta editor file now. Please let me know how to make from meta editor file to ex5 file.

You are already a Seller and you have a MT5 EA product on sale since October, 2016.

How is it that now, you no longer know how to do it?????

Chang Suk Chung:

Thanks to your comment.

I am sorry, I don't remember how to do.

I am finding the method for myself now. 

Best regards,

Are you the real author of the EA? If you were, you would know how to compile an mq5 file. Where did you get the EA ?? Who is its real author?

Chang Suk Chung: Thanks to your concern. I found the method a few minutes ago for myself. I appreciate deeply for all your help.

Hmm... you seem to be dodging the questions. Sounds "fishy" to me!

You are definitely not capable of coding your own products so you must be putting up someone else's code and and almost certainly without their permission, because you have no Freelance activity showing that you contracted-out the product development!

Also, since you have not coding skills what-so-ever, your current product on sale, has false information because the Copyright notice is in your name, which is obviously false (and illegal).

Fernando Carreiro:

Hmm... you seem to be dodging the questions. Sounds "fishy" to me!

You are definitely not capable of coding your own products so you must be putting up someone else's code and and almost certainly without their permission, because you have no Freelance activity showing that you contracted-out the product development!

Also, since you have not coding skills what-so-ever, your current product on sale, has false information because the Copyright notice is in your name, which is obviously false (and illegal).

Did you download my product

And did you do strategy test about my product? 

If you suggest the evidence which my product is a fraud, I will reply to your rude act. 

Well there are many sellers that are not coders and that have had their product made by a freelance coder and then either published a signal and or uploaded it to MQ Market.

The fact that somebody is not able to code does not mean he or she can not be a successful seller, or that he or she can not hold the rights to a product.

i have asked Chung and he/she replied that he/she was indeed a coder so im not sure what it is.

I do know that the method of uploading a product to market has been changed and is now automated and there are a lot more checks then there used to be so my guess is that this is the problem in this case.

Productivity - USA - Fundamental Analysis - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
Productivity - USA - Fundamental Analysis - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

Marco vd Heijden:

Well there are many sellers that are not coders and that have had their product made by a freelance coder and then either published a signal and or uploaded it to MQ Market.

The fact that somebody is not able to code does not mean he or she can not be a successful seller, or that he or she can not hold the rights to a product.

i have asked Chung and he/she replied that he/she was indeed a coder so im not sure what it is.

Thanks very much to your gentle and best reply. 

I appreciate deeply to your kindly opinion that somebody is not able to code does not mean he or she can not be a successful seller.

I am not the best skillful coder, but I think that I am a best trader. 

Best regards, 

Marco vd Heijden: Well there are many sellers that are not coders and that have had their product made by a freelance coder and then either published a signal and or uploaded it to MQ Market.

The fact that somebody is not able to code does not mean he or she can not be a successful seller, or that he or she can not hold the rights to a product. i have asked Chung and he/she replied that he/she was indeed a coder so im not sure what it is.

I do know that the method of uploading a product to market has been changed and is now automated and there are a lot more checks then there used to be so my guess is that this is the problem in this case.

Even when a freelance programmer codes for another person, he the author continues to hold the Copyright over that code. It is very difficult for an Author to lose those rights or even to transfer it to another due to the great deal of bureaucracy involved. Usually, only commercial rights are transferred to the "buyer" of the code and almost never the Copyright itself.

Since I have great doubts as whether the OP legally bought the Copyright from the author or even took part in its development (as he does not even understand how the product works, judging form the various comments on the product page), I have to conclude that he has usurped the authors rights.

To make things more suspicious, I have to ask why the OP has deleted all his prior posts - if he is innocent of any wrong doing, why delete them?

As far as i am concerned the customer that orders the job will get the sales rights over the created product.

He is the one that is setting out the sequence of logical actions as well as the paying party.

It's his idea's and his money, and so it will be his product.

Without these elements, there would simply be no product.

• www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...
Reason: