Suggestion - page 3

Fernando Carreiro:

Seriously? If all you just want to do is a "quick fix" on the go, why do you need a "holistic" solution, when the alternatives are more than adequate.

I'm a serious developer, and I have both a iPhone and a iPad and code for several projects and languages with MQL as well as C, C++, C#, JavaScript, HTML and others. I have editors on both my phone and tablet, yet never use them, because it is just not practical. There is need for many more "moving parts", such as access to documentation, debugger, tester, profiler, etc. - things that just cannot be done on the "go". For "quick fixes", I usually just remotely connect to the VPS or my home PC and just make the changes, because it is much quicker and everything is there and already set-up. As I stated, a MetaEditor app, will just be "Eye Candy"!

Anyway, this discussion is not worth discussing further, because it is just academic and futile. It has no impact on the reality of whether MetaQuotes does or does not make such an app.

Modification and updating of code is not for live systems per se but is more for EAs that are being tested . This is a patient incremental process.

I still think this is something Metaquotes could do. They could even sell the app.
Reason: