Direct way to set color of Technical indicator by code

I didn´t found a way to change or set de color of a technical indicator (as iMA) not using Custom indicators functions.

I can not belive there´s no function to do that directly. Is the use os custom indicators functions the only way to do that?

thank you in advance

ancaido: I didn´t found a way to change or set de color of a technical indicator (as iMA) not using Custom indicators functions. I can not belive there´s no function to do that directly. Is the use os custom indicators functions the only way to do that?

That is correct for the most part.

For any indicator, whether it is an internal one, like iMA() or even when called via iCustom() that does not have inputs that allow setting the visual appearance, like colour, line-type or width, MQL does not offer a direct way of changing those parameters (as far as I know).

The primary reason, is mostly that EAs don't really need the visual form to work, and that necessity only falls upon the "human" sitting in front of the chart. So it is left up to the user to set those values as needed, and not set by the EA.

Reason: