Crossover 2 MA - page 2

Fernando Carreiro:

This is how I first learned to code in MQL4, so it might be a good place for you to start:

Thank you so much @Fernando Carreiro 

Fernando Carreiro:

Sorry, but the code you posted was NOT coded by you, but instead generated with a very well know Code Generator / Builder that generates very bad old style code with many bugs.

So I have to ask, how to you expect to understand our answers to you, like the one given by @whroeder1 in a previous post, which is mostly in code, if you don't know how to code yourself?

No matter what answers or explanations we give you, they will not be understood. In fact, all of your "generated" code needs to be thrown away and a completely new, properly written "human" version needs to be coded from scratch.

EDIT: Oops! Looks like @whroeder1 posted his answer (and you replied) while I was typing!

I will take with your advice and i'm sill learning thanks

I need to create an indicator that can have several different moving averages of any kind like ema or sma so I can enter the moving averages at my option. I was looking for some kind of indicator like that has 8 to 10 moving averages as it goes well with my strategy. Can someone help me on this ? I am not familiar with mql5 programming at all. I used to do  C and C sharp and asp.net but mql5 is a different ball game. I think someone might have even invented an indicator like that already but I cant seem to find it. Hopefully someone can help me on this thanks.

Kind regards

Reason: