"balance" orders in account history

Newbie here, sorry if this is a repeat.

I'm seeing these 'balance' orders in my account history, besides my buy and sell orders.

I'm talking about the 1st and 4th orders in the image attached. These are just a few cents, and clearly not any account deposits/withdrawals that I did.

They seem to happen automatically after every position of mine is closed, like some kind of correction.

Does anyone know what they are?

Files:

Naveen Asaithambi:

Newbie here, sorry if this is a repeat.

I'm seeing these 'balance' orders in my account history, besides my buy and sell orders.

I'm talking about the 1st and 4th orders in the image attached. These are just a few cents, and clearly not any account deposits/withdrawals that I did.

They seem to happen automatically after every position of mine is closed, like some kind of correction.

Does anyone know what they are?

It seems to be Roll/Over costs/gains, judging from the "Comment" field. Usually they appear in the "Swap" field, but for some reason, your broker has implemented it differently.

Fernando Carreiro:
It seems to be Roll/Over costs/gains, judging from the "Comment" field. Usually they appear in the "Swap" field, but for some reason, your broker has implemented it differently.

So you're saying this is the swap gain/loss due to holding positions overnight?

Thought of that, but the swap field seemed empty!

Naveen Asaithambi: So you're saying this is the swap gain/loss due to holding positions overnight? Thought of that, but the swap field seemed empty!

Did I not just state that it "usually" appears in the "swap" column but that your broker seems to be implementing it differently for some reason?

Besides, you should have contacted your broker first with this question!

Fernando Carreiro:

Did I not just state that it "usually" appears in the "swap" column but that your broker seems to be implementing it differently for some reason?

Besides, you should have contacted your broker first with this question!

Don't get grumpy Mr. Fernando! Here's a happy potato.

Just like so far, I'm sure you'll help me if I have more questions :)

Files:
potato.jpg  12 kb

Fernando Carreiro: It seems to be Roll/Over costs/gains, judging from the "Comment" field. Usually they appear in the "Swap" field, but for some reason, your broker has implemented it differently.

I agree. Some brokers do not use the swap/commission fields but instead add balance entries,

FXCM sets the comment to "Commission - <TICKET>" or "Rollover - <TICKET>" which at least allows connecting the entry to the order, one balance entry for commission on order open, and multiple balance entries for each roll over.

Reason: