Indicators: VWAP Custom Position - page 2

Bruno Peres:

this is an English language forum, please post only in English

I have translated your post instead of removing it. Next time translate it yourself before posting. You can use the auto translation tool.

Is this "Volume accumulated Histogram" avaliable too? how can i get it?

Hello.
I have a little sad problem with this awesome indicator.

From time to time the line of the indicator can disappear. And the anchor don't disappear at thi moment.
Or when I reload MT5 the line of the indicator also disappear after it. And the anchor not disappear.

Help please.

Bruno Peres:

Hello,

First of all, congratulations to the fantastic indicator created, José Ricardo! Very good indeed !!

I realized the same problem. I was able to make the indicator update by changing the line 138 of the indicator,

to: if (first) {CustomizeObject (); first = true; }

hugs,

Thank you very much Bruno!!

Caue Tragante:
Is this "Volume accumulated Histogram" avaliable too? how can i get it?
Look for the Weis Wave indicator.

Hello! error when changing the candle, plots vertical line and latch. Does anyone know how to solve it?

Great indicator, I really want to use it 

Awesome indicator Jose!

Just an update the indicator was not loading properly so I reached out on the forum and got these changes, and now it works great. If anyone was having issues try these modifications out.

line 157

iVolume[i]=(double)tick_volume[i];

line 190

if (sumVol > 0) vwapBuffer[i]= sumPrice/sumVol;

😁😁😁

Bruno Peres:

Hello,

First of all, congratulations to the fantastic indicator created, José Ricardo! Very good indeed !!

I realized the same problem. I was able to make the indicator update by changing the line 138 of the indicator,

hugs,

Thanks Jose and everyone who tried to make this indicator work better. It might just be me with some issues ;-), but would someone please share the working version after modifications. Thanks a lot.

Dear all.

Thanks for excellent work Jose.

I am getting an issue with the lines blinking and sometimes going to zero. Anyone has the same issues? I am using the attached version with the changes in the lines 157 and 191.

The change below is not present in the attached version so it's not applied...

But these two are present and was applied:

line 157

iVolume[i]=(double)tick_volume[i];

line 190 (the correct line is 191)

if (sumVol > 0) vwapBuffer[i]= sumPrice/sumVol;

Below an example the lines going to zero and constantly blinking...

Dave12584 #:
Thanks Jose and everyone who tried to make this indicator work better. It might just be me with some issues ;-), but would someone please share the working version after modifications. Thanks a lot.

Have you found a well working version?

Reason: