You are building your "dream team" to create a highly lucrative EA. Who will you hire? - page 2

A statistician could identify wining series according to past results. On these you consider another or two layers for recovery and you should be able to get back in the game.

why a nurse? or a surgeon?

erdogenes:
why a nurse? or a surgeon?

Just professionals, as any other on the list.

But to be honest, I like the idea of a Surgeon, mainly a Neurosurgeon, because they have too much to join with machine learning architects.

By the way, I didn't put any system related professional, to measure the relevance of it.

Probably to me, a systems architect would be the first guy to hire, despite the fact that no one remembers the systems architect professional to create such systems.

I think in the poll missed put  an item: "Order in the Job section MQL5" , glad you have the option "Other (please specify)", so it follows the rationale below .

I'll hire an experienced and competent developer in the "Jobs" section, which in addition to build my project, he does can also guide me, talk for me what is missing and what probably, by their experience, doesn't can work correctly. First looking for a developer in my native language,  because it is more easier the communication and if I do not find, I put the project in the section on "jobs" in English.