IP address changes

Hello

I use my laptop and phone to trade. I sometimes use the phone only but still i get notifications on change of IP address. Why is this the case? 

Regards

If it is related to mql5.com portal so go to your profile here - Settings - SecurityBinding to IP address -
and make appropriate changes. 

Sergey Golubev:

If it is related to mql5.com portal so go to your profile here - Settings - SecurityBinding to IP address -
and make appropriate changes. 

I would wish to understand why the IP address keeps changing.

If your phone is not on wifi but on for example G4 then you can get a different IP address like every time because then your phone gets a dynamically assigned IP address depending on the cellular network.

gathara:

Hello

I use my laptop and phone to trade. I sometimes use the phone only but still i get notifications on change of IP address. Why is this the case? 

Regards

Hi,

I had the same and as Marco vd Heijden, every time your phone connected to the 4G or Wifi it will get new IP.

Regards

gathara:

I would wish to understand why the IP address keeps changing.

IP Addresses are generally assigned from a dynamic pool of available ip addresses by your communications provider.
As such, they are typically assigned with an expire date, at which point your device (phone, laptop, desktop, toaster, whatever), 
simply requests a new ip address from the DHCP Server, or is given a renewal of the "ip address lease" from the network.

- Jack
Reason: