Help with creating an EA!

Hi, I am in the process of creating an EA but I am unsure of how the Meta Quotes Language work. I am currently adhering to the rules of a trading system but the only problem is that I have to it manually, which is cumbersome and thus I would like to create an EA that could help solve the problem. Below are the rules and parameters of this trading system:

I first start by making a BUY/SELl trade (In this example I will BUY) (This process is done manually by me). I will then input my TP and SL for this trade (100 pips for each)

After I have made this particular BUY trade I would like to have a SELL STOP set at a certain distance from the first trade. For example, I will set the SELL STOP at 50 pips below the first buy trade. Thereafter,  IF this SELL STOP activates, I would want another BUY STOP to be placed at 50 pips above the SELL STOP. Then, if this BUY STOP activates I would want another SELL STOP to be placed 50 pips below it. The the process repeats. 

Then, If any of the trade Take Profits, I would want all my pending trades (Unactivated SELL and BUY STOPS) to be closed. This is the entire process which I hope the EA can automate for me. Help is greatly appreciated! Could someone advise me on the source code I can adopt? Thanks in advance!

Yours Sincerely,

Tom

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Good luck.

Reason: