Is there any order flow indicater other than oanda? (open order indicator, liquidity show)

Hi guys is there any sort of order flow indicator that suited for mt4 ?

Oanda is great but their order flow indicator only varies their customers. I need order flow indicator that varies more bigger scale in the market. If you have something in mind please refer it.

MQL5.Community
MQL5.Community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...

He asked for "other than oanda". Why the search for "oanda"?

I think the answer could be that all alternatives are also bound to specific brokers, and there is no centralized "bigger scale" of the market.

Stanislav Korotky:

I was wrong.

Stanislav Korotky:

I think the answer could be that all alternatives are also bound to specific brokers, and there is no centralized "bigger scale" of the market.

Several brokers data could be aggregated. I don't know if it already exists.

Bilegt:

If you need exactly order book (or market book):

-  some brokers provide their own narrow real-time order book at ECN accounts via their API or using native platform possibilities (like native order book in metatrader 5)

the benefits of such orderbooks are doubtful

-  you can use orderbook of corresponding futures (from CME for example) or other related markets, but it usually works only for majors.

i don't know any broker except OANDA that provides so complete orderbook including stop  orders. If you know, please let me know.

if you need market sentiment:

-  some brokers provide such stats

-  there are some aggregators, like monitoring services or services like fxssi

Reason: