Girls psychology in trading. - page 3

Marco vd Heijden: Hmm maybe we can train elephants to become the next level traders...

Sounds good; they work for peanuts.

My citation have been deleted.

This give a high idea of moderators.

Maybe try again, and this time in English...

whroeder1:

Sounds good; they work for peanuts.

Hmm i should go long on peanuts then.

May I know who has censored my post, please ?

Marco vd Heijden:

Maybe try again, and this time in English...

Maybe that was not the reason

ffoorr:
Maybe that was not the reason

The reason was that it was written in French or some other language that i do not understand, and so i did not know what it means, and that is why i removed it.

FYI: Everything other then English gets removed.

Marco vd Heijden:

The reason was that it was written in French or some other language that i do not understand, and so i did not know what it means, and that is why i removed it.

FYI: Everything other then English gets removed.

ok thank :-)

One lady created the poll (as a joke) in rus part of the forum one month ago. Name of the thread is the following: 
Girls vs Trading  

---------------- 

Poll:

• Girls will win
  • Girls will not win
  • Why girls?

---------------- 

7 pages
:)

Lorentzos Roussos:

Its true .

A man will focus on one thing logically . 

A woman will diversify her attention , and choose what feels best. 
After all , a chart is the representation of how market participants feel about an asset.

A chart is like a relationship , if it seems to be ok it might not be , and women understand this intuitively ;)

A man will focus on one thing if the subject matter is the women ;)

Trading is a unisex activity and there is not so much room for emotions in it.

For technical trading, every trading system/logic is an attempt to identify rewarding patterns on a time series data + money management.

So ... if one is good at identifying those patterns (with the improvements in mathematics/statistics, this part is getting more and more intellectually demanding) and at money management, then can be a successful trader.

Reason: