C++ metatrader query/post

Hello, sorry if this isn't the proper place to post-

I know how to make a c++ program and how to make an MQL indicator.

My question is, how do I make an indicator inside a c++ program, or in other words-

Is there a library for c#/c++ that allows me to:

- Query the state of a certain currency

- Post orders to buy/sell given an account

If not, is there anything that can link my program's process to mql for similar results?

Thank you.

ZeroZ30o:

Hello, sorry if this isn't the proper place to post-

I know how to make a c++ program and how to make an MQL indicator.

My question is, how do I make an indicator inside a c++ program, or in other words-

Is there a library for c#/c++ that allows me to:

- Query the state of a certain currency

- Post orders to buy/sell given an account

If not, is there anything that can link my program's process to mql for similar results?

Thank you.

If your question is : "Is there an API for metatrader 4/5", the answer is short - no

But you can write one.

Marco vd Heijden:

But you can write one.

You can not when "the other side does not listen" ... it would be like an attempt of talking to the deaf

API would mean a complete set of callable (and fully documented) functions that would then do the job directly in MT terminal (without any "intermediate" step)

API would mean having a two direction communication possibility - all the attempts with EAs that are supposed to "communicate" with some dlls or anything similar are simply one direction communication feebly simulating what an API does (calling mt side for example, without being called from the mt side first). MQ decided no API, so no API - we can not write something for a black box (and I don't mean sending simulated keyboard presses to mt terminal that are supposed to be API as I have been "revealed a secret" from some :))

Of course you have to write a TX and also an RX layer making the construct full duplex thus bidirectional.

I dont know anything about key presses.

Intercepting net traffic would not change anything at all

No published protocol - no "talk"

Reason: