Help! with orders to market

Good afternoon,

I have a question that I would like to resolve.

I'm working with a builder ea, and to enter the market, buy or sell, you have to meet two conditions.
CONDITION 1 MA 10> 20
CONDITION 2 The MA 50> 300

The problem is that the order only enters if the two conditions are given at that moment. My idea is that if the (CONDITION 1) is fulfilled the order will not enter the market, until the (CONDITION 2) is fulfilled, and insert a reset, for candles.

Example: If it is fulfilled (CONDITION 1) we wait a maximum of, 20 candles, until the (CONDITION 2) is fulfilled. If this period is not fulfilled, the order will be reset and start again. If this period is fulfilled, the order enters the market.

Can anybody help me?

Here I leave the code:

//Open Buy Order

if(iMA(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, 10, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) > iMA(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, 20, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) + DISTANCIA_MA_ENTRADA * myPoint //Moving Average > Moving Average + fixed value

&& iMA(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, 50, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) > iMA(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, 300, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) //Moving Average > Moving Average

)

{

RefreshRates();

price = Ask;

SL = SL_PIPS * myPoint; //Stop Loss = value in points (relative to price)

if(TimeCurrent() - LastTradeTime < NextOpenTradeAfterBars * PeriodSeconds()) return; //next open trade after time   

if(IsTradeAllowed())

{

ticket = myOrderSend(OP_BUY, price, MM_Size(), "");

if(ticket <= 0) return;

}

else //not autotrading => only send alert

myAlert("order", "");

LastTradeTime = TimeCurrent();

myOrderModifyRel(ticket, SL, 0);

}

Thanks in advance!

Freelance service at MQL5.com