Pending Orders

Hello

I need an example code or a tutorial text about writing an E.A to placing buy-limit order automatically!

When the stock market is closed it's not possible to place order and an error message prompt to us. I want to write an EA that checks the time and when time is equal to 9:00AM it places a pending order.

Could you please help me?

alinagoo:

Hello

I need an example code or a tutorial text about writing an E.A to placing buy-limit order automatically!

When the stock market is closed it's not possible to place order and an error message prompt to us. I want to write an EA that checks the time and when time is equal to 9:00AM it places a pending order.

Did you take a look at the code base?

Hello Malacarne

Yes I saw the code base but I didn't find a simple and clear comment about my problems!! Reading all of them is time consuming :)

I just need a "Pending Order at time" Example! but free for learning!

alinagoo:

Hello Malacarne

Yes I saw the code base but I didn't find a simple and clear comment about my problems!! Reading all of them is time consuming :)

I just need a "Pending Order at time" Example! but free for learning!

If you don't have time to learn and implement MQL5 codes by yourself, then you can use the Jobs Section.

you can request a jobs by this website,and so on

Hi

The problem is solved by CTrade class.

Dear friends, forums is a place for communicating not for marketing!!! Jobs is a separate section, please advertise your abilities at the Jobs section.

thanks

alinagoo:

Hi

The problem is solved by CTrade class.

Dear friends, forums is a place for communicating not for marketing!!! Jobs is a separate section, please advertise your abilities at the Jobs section.

thanks

No one is advertising.

A forum is for sharing, what have you shared? Others should help you but you do not even share the solution to your problem when you found it.

alinagoo:

Hello

The real market is not so accurate as you need. With high volatility, low liquidity and price gaps, there is no guarantee that your pending order will work as you want.

In other words, looks like your pending orders will not address your needs, i.e., maybe the best and safer solution is just close all your trades to protect against market closed price gaps (instead of place pending orders).

Reason: