Little question of a newbie - page 2

What would you do if you rent a server and while working on it the owner shuts it down ? and all your work is lost.

If i was in a position to make the rules, i would say you will get a 250$ fine every time you shut it down while you are renting it out.

Because you have to understand that such actions completely defy the purpose of this service.

Marco vd Heijden:

What would you do if you rent a server and while working on it the owner shuts it down ? and all your work is lost.

If i was in a position to make the rules, i would say you will get a 250$ fine every time you shut it down while you are renting it out.

Because you have to understand that such actions completely defy the purpose of this service.

Yeah I know that it will stop the process but I just wanted to know for sure what would happen. So now I know it will just stop working on it an the cloud will just move on to the next free tester. Well good to know.
Thanks pal. Your answer helped me very much. I think I will then just set a specific time to no operations and reboot then if necessary

ehm how can I close the thread? Would be better I guess.

VarmintLP: ehm how can I close the thread? Would be better I guess.

No! Threads cannot be closed. You can however change the threads title and add "(Solved)" to it if you wish!

Reason: