Is This Possible? From 500 Euros to 81095192 euros in just 3 months!

Is Possible to Belive in Testing???

How good is your data ?

And what timeframe has it been tested? Tick data is less reliable, but if you are using H1, H4 or daily candles data is, overall, more reliable.

Hi RaptorUK,

I Really don't know, I'm a little confuse and still don't belive in testings, but the result is what you see...

flaab:
And what timeframe has it been tested? Tick data is less reliable, but if you are using H1, H4 or daily candles data is, overall, more reliable.

I Used H1.

Yes,

But you need to find a broker who will allow you to trade the size lots you are trading at the end of three months.

You need to get better data. Your modeling quality is not good.

Looking at your modify orders I'm not sure that ST is really where you should be testing this. ST lets lots of things work that real brokers do not allow.

Three months or 300-1000 trades is not a good sample of data to determine if you system is profitable.

If you get more then 5 consecutive losses your account would blow up. So you should really test this over years not months to see if that is senerio is possible.

Your drawdowns are huge in both runs, I would not consider using that EA but that is my opinion only, others may have a bigger risk tolerence then me.

Try 90% model quality backtesting first. It seems good overall. Why not? Keep working! (It has too much drawdown)

Reason: