how to fix the "Notifications: not enough space for notification 'Test message from ********'" error?

I am receiving the "Notifications: not enough space for notification" on many of my accounts. How can I fix this error?
I changed my mobile phone and updated the MQID but that did not fix this issue.

You can only send them so fast. IIRC two per second and 10 per minute maximum. Slow down.

whroeder1:
You can only send them so fast. IIRC two per second and 10 per minute maximum. Slow down.

I use many EAs, lots of them work end of candle so that behaviour can happen sometimes.

Is there a way to reset that error once it happens?

i also got same problem

Maurizio Maggini: I use many EAs, lots of them work end of candle so that behaviour can happen sometimes.
See my Mutex.
          Prevent EA from opening trades at the same time across two or more pairs? (Steve) - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

can anyone solve this issue? I also have the same error when running my indicator in vps

1. Clear your Journal tab ... by right clicking on one of the messages, and then click on clear. ALL the journal message will go away. 

2. Close the MT4 application and restart it. The problem the will have been resolved. 

It's SO frustrating this common problem has virtually no solution anywhere on the web. 

Dorianmode: It's SO frustrating this common problem has virtually no solution anywhere on the web. 

The solution was given in #1 (Four years ago.)

The maximum limit on emails, is just like SendNotification: “no more than 2 calls per second and not more than 10 calls per minute.” Add a Sleep(6) after the SendMail and wrap a mutex around both (for multiple symbols).

Reason: