Experts: Chaos Trader Lite

Chaos Trader Lite:

Use Chaos Theory to trade!

Chaos Trader Lite attempts to use aspects of chaos theory to place trades in the marketplace. This trader, in particular, draws upon theories made by Bill Williams. Every version of MetaTrader contains the Bill Williams indicators. I wondered why was he deemed so important as to have his own set of indicators added to MetaTrader with name attribution. Conducting research I found that Bill Williams wrote a book using chaos theory to trade the markets. The Bill Williams indicators are useful when trading using chaos theory.

The Expert locates bearish and bullish divergence and initiates a trade at the possible beginning of a trend change, this is the first wise man. Next, it will attempt to add positions if the trade if going in the correct direction based upon the awesome oscillator, when the awesome indicator repeats three up bars for buys-stops or three down bars for sell-stops, this is the second wise man.

EURUSD-H1

Author: John Davis

Leider hat der EA keine SELL-Trades.

Kann man das ändern?

Gruß

Johann Willms

Email: ottofant100@gmail.com

johann.w:

Leider hat der EA keine SELL-Trades.

Kann man das ändern?

Gruß

Johann Willms

Email: ottofant100@gmail.com

Well, my German is horrible but I think you said the program is not placing any sell trades. Did you try multiple time frames, multiple lengths of time and other currency pairs? When the trader is looking for buy trades it will keep adding to buys until it gets a sell signal then it will close all the buys and start looking for sell signals until it gets a buy signal.

John Davis :

Nun, mein Deutsch ist schrecklich, aber ich glaube, du hast gesagt, dass das Programm keine Verkaufssachen platziert. Haben Sie versucht, mehrere Zeitrahmen, mehrere Längen der Zeit und andere Währungspaare ? Wenn der Händler auf der Suche nach Kauf Trades wird es weiter zu kauft, aber es bekommt ein Verkaufssignal dann wird es alle Käufe zu schließen und auf die Suche nach Verkaufssignale, bis es ein Kaufsignal bekommt.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort und Ihren EA.

Ich habe alle Zeitrahmen von 15 M bis Daily und verschiedene Währungspaare und Gold  getestet. Es wird in keinem Test ein Sell-Trade platziert.

Trotzdem sind die Ergebnisse aber sehr gut.

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Johann Willms

Files:

Tried Backtesting, but getting:

2017.10.13 10:36:34.114 2017.06.19 10:42:00  ChaosTraderLite EURUSDpro,M1: OrderSend error 3

Reason: