No MQL editor under Android operating system

I do not understand one thing. Since Meta Trader, Windows, Android and all scripts, strategies and Expert Advisors for MT4 are written in C ++ or C # or similar C language. So far, Android has not created the MQL compiler under MT4 yet? I mean no MQL Editor for Android. Besides, there is no possibility to add your own indicators, scripts and EA under Android MT4 platform. Why?

PiotrI do not understand one thing. Since Meta Trader, Windows, Android and all scripts, strategies and Expert Advisors for MT4 are written in C ++ or C # or similar C language. So far, Android has not created the MQL compiler under MT4 yet? I mean no MQL Editor for Android. Besides, there is no possibility to add your own indicators, scripts and EA under Android MT4 platform. Why?

iOS and Android Versions are mobile versions for manual trading. They do not run any kind of Scripts, EA's or custom Indicators, therefore they do not have any kind of development system (editor/compiler).

Only Desktop versions of MT4 and MT5 have coding and it is not in C or C++ and definately NOT C#.

Why you ask? It is a mobile device using mobile data services which not only can be costly, but since you are mobile, access and speed is not always constant and latency can be a problem. I would of thought that to be an obvious reason!

You can run MT on a VPS and then remote in to use the editor on your phone.

nicholishen:

You can run MT on a VPS and then remote in to use the editor on your phone.

MQL editor for android request #2

nadiawicket: MQL editor for android request #2

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

No MQL editor under Android operating system

Fernando Carreiro, 2017.08.30 11:42

iOS and Android Versions are mobile versions for manual trading. They do not run any kind of Scripts, EA's or custom Indicators, therefore they do not have any kind of development system (editor/compiler).

Only Desktop versions of MT4 and MT5 have coding and it is not in C or C++ and definately NOT C#.

Why you ask? It is a mobile device using mobile data services which not only can be costly, but since you are mobile, access and speed is not always constant and latency can be a problem. I would of thought that to be an obvious reason!

Fernando Carreiro:
I think they should create mql5/mql4 editor on mobile phone 
Reason: