Is anyone having this problem?

Trying to access mql5.com from my regular computer and normal internet I get this error

403 - запрещено. Доступ запрещен.

Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы.

But then when I change my internet to use my phones wifi/hotspot then I can now log in.  Also spoofing my IP address or using VPN lets me log in.  Is this some attack on my mql5 identity?  Is someone trying to block my access? Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks

johnnypasado:

Trying to access mql5.com from my regular computer and normal internet I get this error

Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы.

But then when I change my internet to use my phones wifi/hotspot then I can now log in.  Also spoofing my IP address or using VPN lets me log in.  Is this some attack on my mql5 identity?  Is someone trying to block my access? Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks

Hello Johnny. I got this error once when I tried to use a third party software to perform bulk downloads of MQL5.com pages. In this case your IP is temporarily blocked by the website. Turn off your modem, wait 5 minutes, turn it on again and retry to connect. As you will get a new IP address, everything should be fine on the next time you try to access the website.

Do you have antivirus installed on your computer ?

johnnypasado:

Unfortunately this is a security policy that can happen sometimes if you accesses the MQL5.com using several browser instances and/or very frequently with the same IP, probably to protect against web robots and their automatic page requests.

figurelli:
Unfortunately this is a security policy that can happen sometimes if you accesses the MQL5.com using several browser instances and/or very frequently with the same IP, probably to protect against web robots and their automatic page requests.

Most of the times this is a protection measure performed in the application layer of the TCP/IP stack (this protection measure is programmed in the webserver).

Specifically, this is for preventing denial of service attacks (DoS and DDoS), brute force attacks attempting to decrypt protected resources that are not authenticated, etc., etc.

When trying to access any HTTP resource protected by this measure, several times per second, then this 403 HTTP error code should be launched. Don't worry, it is ok. To solve this you just have to reset your router or change your public IP.

Reason: