Expert Advisors: Perceptron With 5 indcators

Perceptron With 5 indcators:

Using Perceptron, Automatic Learning.

It had profit in the operation indicated that the NN's purchase earn a fat kid in the decision and indicated that the sale lose weight. It had a loss, the NN's that showed a purchase lost more weight in the decision and indicated that a sale gain more weight in the decision. So is the result of each NN, in the end, after many operations, the system will hitting the best combination of indicators and NN.

In a back test there is a period of learning, which soon after begins to generate profit.

Author: Rafael Maia de Amorim

Perceptron With 5 indicators

hi Rafael Maia de Amorim,

a very good example using NN.  But with 5 indicator may be too complex for beginner, in my point of view. I suggest (if possible) start with one or combination two indicator. And then, after the beginner understand the concept/methodology, they can expand to many indicator.

haidzatul:

hi Rafael Maia de Amorim,

a very good example using NN.  But with 5 indicator may be too complex for beginner, in my point of view. I suggest (if possible) start with one or combination two indicator. And then, after the beginner understand the concept/methodology, they can expand to many indicator.

Thanks for your post haidzatul,

I create a new with one indicator, i will post soon.
Reason: