BUG ?

I have an EA from 2016 that write to file csv quotes from all symbols in Market Watch. It worked ok for year till few weeks, and suppose that this is from update? If I have 3 symbols in market watch - EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURCAD it writes some other symbols. The unwanted Symbols are hidden, but when try to Hide All symbols from Market Watch they are Shown then!!! What is this?

Please unload all ea's and all indicators and then configure marketwatch, (right click, symbols), and then reload your EA's and indicators.

iCurrency: but when try to Hide All symbols from Market Watch they are Shown then!!! What is this?

They become hidden 10 minutes after the last access, but our indicators are still accessing them. Save a template so you can easily reload your EAs and indicators. Then do as Marco suggests, but you may have to restart the terminal before loading the template.

It does not work! Just look at the file. It starts OK, and keep on load symbol after symbol! I did not use any indicator. I deleted all symbols and load only 3 with charts. Then restarted terminal and it seems ok for a while, but then...?

This is code that loads quotes for symbols at MarketWatch only.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

// Initializing new values at cycle start

void SymbolCycle::InitializeNew()

{

Clean();

Print("Initializing new cycle for ",SymName);

int i=0;

while(iBars(SymName,0)<MA)

{

MqlRates data[];

RefreshRates();

int res=CopyRates(SymName,0,0,MA,data);

i++;

string str;

for(int k=0; k<i%5; k++)

{

str+=".";

}

if(res==-1)

{

Comment("Downloading history for ",SymName,str);

Sleep(1000);

}

}

Files:
BUG.jpg  311 kb

iCurrency:

This is code that loads quotes for symbols at MarketWatch only.

No it's not.

I did what you said and it does not work! I do not think that you know what is all about, so please do not answer.

iCurrency:

so please do not answer.

Okay.

If you don't succeed please try Freelance: https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs
Reason: