Course forex - page 3

Learning to trade is as simple as learning to ride a bike.

So i as a teacher can tell you these are the brakes, these are the pedals, and you use your feet and legs to cycle.

But i as a teacher can NOT cycle for you.

So you will ONLY learn by trying yourself.

It is the only way.

Ali irwan:
What are the reasons one should pay for a forex course ? Whereas in some cases, good strategies are used for trading and poorly taught strategies.

Maybe .. It seems that the teacher has experienced a huge cost (big loss), before finally have understanding the true workings of the market.  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Marco vd Heijden:

It is impossible to compress 35 years in a (few) text message(s).

And it's that simple.

When you tell them that immediately the disappointment set's in.

You can almost feel it through the wires.

On the other end of the spectrum there was a trader who told me recently he had payed 900 $ for a two day course on some indicator....

But i did not get the impression that it had helped him, in fact, his disturbing factor was more brutal then ever until i decided to pull the plug, i needed silence.

Does that mean the forex course is not needed?

Yohana Parmi:

Maybe .. It seems that the teacher has experienced a huge cost (big loss), before finally have understanding the true workings of the market.  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is there any other way that can be used? Beginners will usually get stuck on this thing that promised to profit from forex but vice versa.

Ali irwan:

What do you think about this?

Teachers are needed here but that's not all. Back to a pupil he taught because they would do it or practice it

Ali irwan:

Is there any other way that can be used? Beginners will usually get stuck on this thing that promised to profit from forex but vice versa.

Does anyone realize that:

• Want to be a doctor, they have to study in the faculty of medicine.
  • Want to be a programmer, they must study at the faculty of system science and informatics.
  • etc.

Want to be a trader?

Want it all easy, no need for teachers and it must be free? ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Most of beginners said "Yes".

This is the fact and as the main obstacle for the beginners.

This is a serious thing, and not funny.

Ali irwan:

Does that mean the forex course is not needed?

It's not about being needed or not, it is about whether it will move the trader that is taking the course, closer towards his goal.

In this case it didn't so in that respect yes the course was a waste of precious time, and money.

Ali irwan:

The correct way is the 'quantum' method, it involves that you try everything to see that works best (and to see what does not work) etc.

Then you combine what works into the one master system.

Ali irwan :
What are the reasons one should pay for a forex course ?  Whereas in some cases, good strategies are used for trading and poorly taught strategies.

Hi Ali irwan ... why do you use this title as a topic. that we know in forex 0.01% theory and best teacher (system). And 99.99% Practice

Yohana Parmi:

Does anyone realize that:

• Want to be a doctor, they have to study in the faculty of medicine.
  • Want to be a programmer, they must study at the faculty of system science and informatics.
  • etc.

Want to be a trader?

Want it all easy, no need for teachers and it must be free? ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Most of beginners said "Yes".

This is the fact and as the main obstacle for the beginners.

This is a serious thing, and not funny.

Trading is easy but the hard it gets the profit, so said the word someone. Sometimes if someone has found a good strategy they will hide it for themselves, how does this matter?

1225113:

Hi Ali irwan ... why do you use this title as a topic. that we know in forex 0.01% theory and best teacher (system). And 99.99% Practice

I think this topic needs to be discussed, because some of our friends who just joined the forex world will go straight through shortcuts like looking for paid forex courses to get a quick profit, but we know that forex requires expertise and practice a lot.

Reason: