mql5 shouldnot allow past records

i think here we have many signal provider who r worked together . i mean as a syndicate. what i found is those signal provider start an account with very low amount like 5-10 used, and for create trading records for 3-5 months having few thousand % growth in every month and then add their acc here to sell signal and after providing few months they face margin cal. bcz their past record is not actual one fabricated. i checked many accounts like this they have few common things:

1. broker with no regulation  or from poor regulations.

2. start with very small amount 5-10usd

3. past record is very high with very low DD

4. after starting their signal here within few month they blew their account.

5. before adding their signal here past moths growth r more than couple of thousand per month.

i believe they working on those broker or they r related to any employee of those broker , those ppl r helping them to create such track record( yes i mean it, those results r fake, otherwise how its possible that before they added their signal on mql5 they gained more than 1000% per month also having less than 10% dd, and right after they adding the signal here it comes down to 50-80% per month growth and dd goes upto 30-40% also within 3-5 month they blew their acc as well as clients fund)

i think mql5 should not allow past record of any signal account, it will count the date from it linked here. Now mql5's lowest fee is 30 usd signal user should get some security checking from mql5 as well. those signal providers r taking the loophole of mql5 and robbing clients money .

those signal providers r taking the loophole of mql5 and robbing clients money .

Not their money anyway.

How I wish they fix the flaws that keep feeding a misleading impression to the signal subscribers that extraordinary performance can be done without risking too much.

yes, those r experience and know how to fabricate the data will not subscribe to those signal. but relatively new follower will fall on their trap.

mql5 either invalid past results or only add to the list after 3-5 months trade after adding the signal.
Reason: