Few questions regarding freelance and market

Question 1: I hired freelance coder and he made me EA I closed job and everything was fine. Now I spotted an error, so is it responsibility of that coder to fix the error that I spotted after close of job ? 

Question 2: I hired same freelancer again to modify same EA for adding new functions. But this time I spotted error that should've been pointed out in the previous job i.e at development stage. Is it responsibility of coder to fix it or he can walk away ?

Question 3: I hired freelancer and he made me an EA now I want to sell it in the market, can I do it ?

Question 4: If I sell EA in market then how can I have copyrights so that I alone can sell it and people don't take my EA and sell it again in the market ? Not even the freelancer that made me this EA.

Question 5: Is there any section for account management ? For example if I want to manage accounts and people will fund me and I make them the targeted percentage per month or something and then when withdrawing profit it goes to the procedure of 50 50 or whatever was the deal ?

Suleman Mehmood:

Question 1: I hired freelance coder and he made me EA I closed job and everything was fine. Now I spotted an error, so is it responsibility of that coder to fix the error that I spotted after close of job ? 

No. Unless stated otherwise in the agreement.

Question 2: I hired same freelancer again to modify same EA for adding new functions. But this time I spotted error that should've been pointed out in the previous job i.e at development stage. Is it responsibility of coder to fix it or he can walk away ?

See 1. He has no obligation. However he can decide to do as a a goodwill gesture.

Question 3: I hired freelancer and he made me an EA now I want to sell it in the market, can I do it ?

Yes. Unless stated otherwise in the agreement.

Question 4: If I sell EA in market then how can I have copyrights so that I alone can sell it and people don't take my EA and sell it again in the market ? Not even the freelancer that made me this EA.

About the freelancer, specify it in the agreement. No one else will be able to sell your EA if you "share" it through mql5.com Market service, it's protected.

Question 5: Is there any section for account management ? For example if I want to manage accounts and people will fund me and I make them the targeted percentage per month or something and then when withdrawing profit it goes to the procedure of 50 50 or whatever was the deal ?

Signals service. Though it's very different from managed accounts.

Reason: