Mirroring indicator signals to other MT4 accounts

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could tell me if this sounds doable, and please excuse me if the answer is obvious, I am a noob when it comes to this stuff. 

I was wondering if it would be possible to bounce a signal from an indicator onto remote accounts, connected with some sort of password system. 

The signal would be generated in the form of lines marking in the enter/stop/target levels. 

Lets say hypothetically the indicator was one to look for breaks in trend lines, the owner of the indicator puts their trend lines on and if/when they are met and the conditions are met, the indicator flashes up the trade as normal but then it also sends out a message to any connected MT4 accounts giving them the same signal on the chart. 

Essentially working the same as a copy trading service but instead just generating on chart signals for followers. 

This doable?

TIA 

PFPFX:

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could tell me if this sounds doable, and please excuse me if the answer is obvious, I am a noob when it comes to this stuff. 

I was wondering if it would be possible to bounce a signal from an indicator onto remote accounts, connected with some sort of password system. 

The signal would be generated in the form of lines marking in the enter/stop/target levels. 

Lets say hypothetically the indicator was one to look for breaks in trend lines, the owner of the indicator puts their trend lines on and if/when they are met and the conditions are met, the indicator flashes up the trade as normal but then it also sends out a message to any connected MT4 accounts giving them the same signal on the chart. 

Essentially working the same as a copy trading service but instead just generating on chart signals for followers. 

This doable?

TIA 

This site sux. 

PFPFX:

This site sux. 

People who answer queries on this forum give their time for free, so you will not always get an answer.

People will also know that if they answer "Yes, it is doable", your next question will be how?

You state that you are a noob when it comes to this stuff and coding something like this will be beyond your comprehension. That is not an insult, just a fact.

So people will not answer your question as  they are not prepared to spend a lot of their precious time to give you answers that they know you will not understand.

Reason: