MQL virtual hosting and EA licencing - page 2

Sergey Golubev:
As far as I know - it is one VPS per account: per Metatrader (any Metatrader with one broker's account, but we/you can change the account to the other one with same VPS).

All my information above is for MQL5 VPS only.
And I am talking about one broker's account in Metatrader (of course it should be one MQL5 account here).

licencing ... are you about the EAs from the Market to use on MQL5 VPS?
if yes so licencing = activation.

This is the other information I collected in this case (from the article) - 

--------------------

Activations (Market with MQL5 VPS):

How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting 

Products purchased on the Market and launched on the chart are also moved during migration. They remain completely functional, and the number of available activations is not decreased. Automatic licensing of purchased products without spending available activations is provided only for the virtual terminal.

--------------------

So, if you buy EA from the Market here and use EA with MQL5 VPS - you will not lose the licence/activation.

So, if you buy EA from the Market here and use EA with MQL5 VPS - you will not lose the licence/activation.

I am not sure if we understand each other completely but here it is what I need: 

- I have bought one EA which has 10 possible activations. I wish to use MQL VPS service but for 7 accounts. That means, I would have to rent 7 x MQL VPS services and I would have to pay 7 x 10 USD = 70 USD. 
- On the other side, if I would do that on real VPS, I would have to spend one activation (of that EA) per one VPS. So, that would be in case if I install EA on 7 separate VPS (real VPS) - but I am not sure if that's the same on MQL VPS service.

Kindest regards

This is the different story ... If you want to use one EA on 7 Metatrader instances so

• you will need 7 MQL5 VPS'es, or
  • you will need "external VPS" but you should spend 7 additional activations for that (because the activation is connected to hardware and OS), or you should activate EA directly from each "external VPS".

Activation is connected to hardware (computer hardware) and Operation System (Windows 8, or any other).

So, 7 Metatrader's accounts with one EA = 7 Metatrader instances = 7 MQL5 VPS'es = no losing any activation.

It is too complicated for me.
:)

In case you are having 7 MQL5 VPS'ses for each Metatrader's account (7 in total) so you may have just one Metatrader instance (one Metatrader), and you can switch between accounts on this one Metatrader (having just one Metatrader on your home PC for example) ... and this one Metatrader will have 7 MQL5 VPS'ses traded with your EA - so it may be the desicion.

Too complicated ...

Sergey Golubev:

So, 7 Metatrader's accounts with one EA = 7 Metatrader instances = 7 MQL5 VPS'es = no losing any activation.

7 MQL5 VPS'es = no losing any activation
- That's the only thing I wish to know ;) This is the answer on my question. 

I am sorry if I didn't explain the question better. 

Kindest regards, 

Sinisa

Reason: