Profit or Break even Strategy - page 3

To make it super simple.
I put in my account 1000 usd and you put in yours 1000 usd. The broker takes 100 usd from us both.

You claim that I can get out with 2000 usd and you also can get out with 2000 usd and the broker still takes his share. So we end up with twice or more usd then we started. Who gave this money? You know this good person? You believe in magic?

tarigeltayeb:

Dear Amir 

thanks a lot for your feedback, what you mentioned here is true, but strategy that always win or be i believe it exist! am sure it is there, but to reach that level we need to think out of the box!! how? still don't know

but as a hint or a clue, when we face the strategy problem we need to forget about the grid itself and think of different strategy to tackle the problem? the different strategy as i guess should be some kind of hedging with existence situation, that all i can think of now

btw: i have tried many grid idea to solve this problem but the conclusion was this type of approach is wrong, we need different approach

You will never win by "Hedging"

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/167337

"Hedging" in Forex trading -Why do it?
"Hedging" in Forex trading -Why do it?
  • www.mql5.com
if I may offer my opinion..... Hedging is a method to limit risk. Consider this scenario...

The use of trailing stops will be better, as it will protect the profits we already have.

The forex market movement no one knows, for that, greed should be eliminated.

Reason: