How to withdraw deposited Money from this site - page 2

Marco vd Heijden:

You can not withdraw deposited money, and you can not withdraw deposited money after registering as a verified seller.

Thank you, it is now clear that at any condition, deposited money cannot be withdrawn it can only be spent within the forum, the money that are available for withdrawals are profits or amount acquire within MQL5(signals,ratings,sales,commission,etc) but still subject to existing rules. Correct me if I am wrong?

Anti money laundering policy.

You can only write to service desk.

I also would like My deposit money and this was what I was told by service  desk

"We can make a single exception and allow you to withdraw deposited money without further deletion of your account. But please note that no exceptions will be made if you request the same again."

How do I go about the single exception? 

Mubiana Kelvin Muyoba:
I also would like My deposit money and this was what I was told by service  desk

"We can make a  single exception and allow you to withdraw deposited money without further deletion of your account. But please note that no exceptions will be made if you request the same again."

How do I go about the single exception? 

1. If you mistakenly deposited money to your forum account so you can see this money on this page
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/menzel101/accounting (because you deposited it to your forum account).
In this case - you can write to the service desk.

2. If you deposited money to your trading account to trade so - write to the boker and ask them about how to withdraw.

Think you should know before request withdrew.. here.
Minimum sum to withdraw 10 USD and verify user account as it's required.  Good luck 

Reason: