Metatrader 4 for Android

Hi

How would I add symbols for the MT4 app for Android which was downloaded from the Play Store created from "metaquotes.net"?

The symbols that I want to add are not listed on the "symbols list".

I want to add GBPAUD, GBPNZD, NZDCAD, and 2 other symbols.

Thanks

severfx:

Hi

How would I add symbols for the MT4 app for Android which was downloaded from the Play Store created from "metaquotes.net"?

Thanks

The pairs available are subject to your broker, not Metaquotes. You should speak with them, even though the pairs you mention are quite common.

Check more carefully, because most brokers have different categories for pairs: forex major, forex minor etc.

severfx:

Hi

Thanks

Follow these instructions to make the additional pairs available.
  1. Load MT4 Mobile on your phone.
  2. Go to the Rates panel, then scroll until you get to the bottom of the visible currency pairs.
  3. Touch the "ADD / REMOVE" button.
  4. Scroll through all the available currency pairs until you find GBP/NZD.
  5. Touch GBP/NZD and then you should see a "-" appear next to it, this means it has been added to your available list on the main screen.
  6. Touch DONE.

You should now see the additional currency pair you just added.

Just repeat the adding of the currency pairs until you have all the ones you want that are available.

If you don't see them as available pairs from the "ADD / REMOVE" screen, then you will need to ask your broker to make them available.

Jack Thomas:
Follow these instructions to make the additional pairs available.
  1. Load MT4 Mobile on your phone.
  2. Go to the Rates panel, then scroll until you get to the bottom of the visible currency pairs.
  3. Touch the "ADD / REMOVE" button.
  4. Scroll through all the available currency pairs until you find GBP/NZD.
  5. Touch GBP/NZD and then you should see a "-" appear next to it, this means it has been added to your available list on the main screen.
  6. Touch DONE.

You should now see the additional currency pair you just added.

Just repeat the adding of the currency pairs until you have all the ones you want that are available.

If you don't see them as available pairs from the "ADD / REMOVE" screen, then you will need to ask your broker to make them available.

BTW I am not using the app from the broker. I am using the app from metaquotes. There is no GBPNZD, GBPCAD etc in the available list. These are the pairs that I want to add.

severfx:
BTW I am not using the app from the broker. I am using the app from metaquotes. There is no GBPNZD, GBPCAD etc in the available list. These are the pairs that I want to add.

Yes, but you have logged in with a broker's account, haven't you?

So, the symbols (pairs) you see available, are those permitted by your broker.

You should speak with them.

Please i have added all the currency pairs which appeared on the mt4 but there are still some currency pairs missing, and i dont see them there cos that place is empty now. So how do i get the other currency pairs. 

nanaboamah:
Please i have added all the currency pairs which appeared on the mt4 but there are still some currency pairs missing, and i dont see them there cos that place is empty now. So how do i get the other currency pairs. 

Not all pairs are available in all brokers, you should contact your broker and ask him if it offers these other pairs.

Reason: