A coder or a programmer can understand fx market better

• 58% (29)
  • 42% (21)
Total voters: 50

coder != programmer???

what is the question, you one makes no sense?   

Been a coder does not qualify someone for trading fx knowledge

doshur:
coder != programmer???
coder != programmer !!! :)

graziani:
coder != programmer !!! :)
coder == programmer . . .  but neither == Software Engineer  

RaptorUK:

colloquially these terms are all the same, so if you don't see a difference between coding and programming, you shouldn't try to differentiate it from anything else.

However, in most books about programming techniques,  there is a clear distinction between coding and programming. ;)

Of course, we can always state that Software Engineer is someone who earns 20K€ more then a Computer Programmer. :)

RaptorUK: coder == programmer . . .  but neither == Software Engineer  
And all Software Engineer are not created equal . Aren't these questions fun.

RaptorUK:
but you knew that i will give some comment on this ;)

Maybe a reverse engineer could understand fx market better than the coder. Coder take a specification and put this into code, they don't make any thoughts about the specification.

Other people are analysing the market and they will create a way to solve this by code.

Sorry your question doen't make sense. You could ask who makes the best EA? Answer, take a look into atumatic trading championship

graziani:
but you knew that i will give some comment on this ;)

It's a Forum . . .  it for making comments and having a discussion so I welcome your comments  

I make a distinction between a Software Engineer and a coder/programmer/hacker . . . the first analyses the problem and the requirement,  then designs a solution and finally writes code . . . the others write code and then try to figure out why their sub-optimal solution isn't working very well afterwards. 

Reason: