Indicators: Multi Timeframe Bollinger Bands

Multi Timeframe Bollinger Bands:

This is a multi timeframe indicator for Bollinger Bands. With it you can plot the Bollinger Bands of the higher timeframes without changing the current chart. This allows you to more clearly understand the price context by seeing the levels of the other timeframes on the same chart.

MTF Bollinger Bands

Author: Carlos Oliveira

Not working 

Not working and window not disappears when removing the indicator 

crappy coding

Would be nice if the bands didn't disappear every time you switch time frames. Is there anyway to fix that ?

Joseph Dragon:
Would be nice if the bands didn't disappear every time you switch time frames. Is there anyway to fix that ?

I believe I can add that feature. It should be done on the next version. 

Johannes Jilles van Duijn:

Sorry for the bad experience. I will do some more testing and have those issues solved as soon as possible.

Carlos Oliveira:

I believe I can add that feature. It should be done on the next version. 

It is done.

Not working and window not disappears when removing the indicator 

crappy coding

I don't know how is the coding (I didn't check), but it's provide for free, so you could at least be polite.

Alain Verleyen:
I don't know how is the coding (I didn't check), but it's provide for free, so you could at least be polite.

Ok but people get frustrated when you download something and it doesn't work 

Ok but people get frustrated when you download something and it doesn't work 

Frustrated people can ask for the refund, I'm sure they'll get back what they paid.

Carlos Oliveira:

Sorry for the bad experience. I will do some more testing and have those issues solved as soon as possible.

Problem solved 

Reason: