Growth changed

Hi all,

just found some interesting issue on few signal providers,the growth previously were showed 90% on June(Checked on 3/7/2017), however for current visit to the signal provider site it showed only 2.6% (4/7/2017) is that possible? and what makes that happened?

sounds a bit wrong. What's going ong?

which signal providers are you talking about, sir? we could have a look for ourselves.

as per if you view it now, you don't find it wrong, however i subscribed since 27/6/2017. GANN 

punatuna0102:

Hi all,

just found some interesting issue on few signal providers,the growth previously were showed 90% on June(Checked on 3/7/2017), however for current visit to the signal provider site it showed only 2.6% (4/7/2017) is that possible? and what makes that happened?

That's right, traders have earned a lot in 30 days of June. But they did not have time to earn another two days in July.

punatuna0102:

Hi all,

I contacted Service Desk for this signal, because its statistics and drawdown looked suspicious.

Some minutes later its statistics were altered, so they must have found something.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/207099

How can a signal that has been connected to MQL5 signal database for the last 15 days only, ranked No1 of all MT4 signals ?
How can a signal that has been connected to MQL5 signal database for the last 15 days only, ranked No1 of all MT4 signals ?
  • www.mql5.com
A signal that has been connected to MQL5 signal database only for the last 15 days, has been ranked No1 of all MT4 signals in the MQL5.com website...

Victor Ziborov:

That's right, traders have earned a lot in 30 days of June. But they did not have time to earn another two days in July.

Hi Victor, you were right, they may not making alot in the two days in July, however result in June 90% (However in July result in June was changed rom 90% to 2.06%) should remain the same right? understood that you will think people like me just dreaming to be millionaire by subscribe with cheap fees, however people like me have 6 years trading experiences was just rising some question that might help the community rise.

cheers. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

I contacted Service Desk for this signal, because its statistics and drawdown looked suspicious.

Some minutes later its statistics were altered, so they must have found something.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/207099

Hey there, thanks for the reply, however it's still not answer for the community. 

imagine, if we really did subscribe base on the result, but it changed just we subscribed, seriously hope MQL community will looks serious to the issue.

thanks!

seriously, just wants to know how many of us are aware and alert for this issue....

just imagine i subscribed base on the past results, yet it may change anytime?what if the past result were -20% with DD 35%, yet publish result were +20% and 9% of DD?

20$ fees is cheap, but it shouldn't be use like this way......

Reason: