How to download indicators to MT4 android app

Hi, Im very new to day trading :)

I would like to download my indicators from my pc metatrader 4 to my android phone app MT4.

I have 3 indicators that are essencials to my trading strategy.

If its not possible, i would like to know if i can download those indicators at a online mt4 plataform so i can use them as well at my phone.

Need some help with a step by step tutorial.

Thank you very much. :)

8092385:

I would like to download my indicators from my pc metatrader 4 to my android phone app MT4.

If its not possible, i would like to know if i can download those indicators at a online mt4 plataform so i can use them as well at my phone.

Hi,

you can't download your indicators to android phone app mt4 and online mt4 platform.

Afraid.

Mario

8092385:

pc to android app is nearly impossible, however you can use remote desktop connection to seek your indicator ,,, 

Asking moderators for support in loading mql4 EA where it is presently stored on my meta communities account , to load it from my "purchases " storage folder onto my Octa fx real trader platform .Can the menu bar operations only be carried out on desktop or laptop . I find that the menu bar is restricted on Android tablet mobile . Can functions on android mobile be exercised to load the EA onto the Octafx trading platform ?

Urgent advice .thanks Paul

You can only load EA on the desktop terminal, so not on the iOS or Android mobile apps.

Marco vd Heijden:

You can only load EA on the desktop terminal, so not on the iOS or Android mobile apps.

Thanks Marco , I were beginning to think if some of the computer buttons were hidden  it means bring your own one . I will attempt further functions on my sisters laptop .
Paul Macques

You can use team viewer to connect with your computer or VPS

Seems like MQL5 could have created this feature years ago. But are just being lazy....
Reason: